Up to date Transfer Gossip and Match reports will be displayed here on 'the transfer window'

Thursday 26 May 2011

Official: Juventus sign Reto Ziegler from Sampdoria

Juventus have completed the transfer of Switzerland international Reto Ziegler from Sampdoria on a Bosman move, with the left-back signing a contract until the summer of 2015.

Juve were eager to add a new full-back to their squad and they have now captured the defensive reinforcement they were looking for in the form of Ziegler, who underwent a medical on Wednesday and has now put pen to paper to complete the move.

"I am very happy with this transfer. This is a big step forward for me and I am honoured to have joined Juventus. I get the chance to play with great champions here and I am looking forward to proving my worth," the player said of the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment